RAK Academy Admission Procedure
RAK Academy Family of Schools offer a choice of world-class curriculum pathways; the British National Curriculum, IGCSE, GCSE, AS and A-Levels, plus the Primary Years Program and the International Baccalaureate Diploma, run by the IB.
Applying to RAK Academy is a simple 3 steps process.
STEP 1: Application Process:
Submit a completed Application form (Link) to the Admissions office along with the following required documents:
- Student Academic Report
- Student Medical Report
- Student Photos (3)
- Student Birth Certificate
- Student & Sponsor Passport Copy
- Student & Sponsor Emirates ID Copy
- Student & Sponsor Visa Copy(For expats only)
- Family Book (For UAE Nationals only)
Download These Files
STEP 2: Registration/Payment:
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of AED 400 must be submitted along with the completed application form.
- A placement assessment/application will only proceed when all of the previous items have been received.
Please either scan the required documents and email them to the admissions officer ('Contact us' link), or drop them off at the school’s Admissions Office (including the one-time non-refundable non-transferable Registration Fee).
STEP 3:Assessment and Interview
- The Admissions team will contact you with a date for your child's placement assessment.
- If a place has been offered, you will receive an offer letter by email within 48 hours.
- A Deposit Fee is required to be paid within 14 days to secure the place along with signed offer letter.
- You will be notified with the deposit fee amount on the offer letter.
- A seat cannot be held until the deposit payment has been received.